IAPR individual members are entitled to a discount on the registration fee.
|Until 22 September||Until 15 October||Late fee|
|IAPR Member||425 EUR||375 EUR||425 EUR|
|Regular||475 EUR||400 EUR||450 EUR|
|Student2||325 EUR||200 EUR||250 EUR|
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to one of the conference Tutorials
- The right to present three accepted paper at the conference
- Presented papers published in the conference proceedings
- Registration materials, conference guide/program, and giveaway items
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Social Program
- Conference Dinner
- All taxes and VAT (where applicable)
|Accompanying person 4||40 EUR|
1) If a paper has several co-authors, only one (the speaker) needs to register it (at the presenter rate). All other (non-presenting) co-authors don’t have to register, but are welcome to do so at the non-presenter rate.
2) Student registrants are required to e-mail us valid proof of student status (for example, a scanned copy of student ID), with clearly displayed expiration date, right after registering.
3) The Conference Dinner is included in the basic registration fee. If there are accompanying persons, they can also participate in the social program and conference dinner. Each adding 40 EUR to the standard fee.
Payment Methods and Details
⇒ You can pay by bank transfer or credit card (through Stripe).
⇒ If you pay by bank transfer, please note that:
- All bank transfer costs must be covered by the sender. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your registration.
- You will need to email us a bank transfer confirmation document/receipt. This will allow us to trace your payment and will serve as temporary proof until payment is effectively received on our end.
⇒ If you pay by credit card through Stripe, please note that we do neither store nor have access to your credit card details. Your credit card is processed through Stripe, which is one of the most well-known and reputed payment platforms in the world.
⇒ The payment receipt will be emailed to you after your registration is complete, or given to you when you check in at conference welcome desk. Please allow for some time in this, as our accountancy will be processing a significant amount of invoices.
⇒ Note to on-site registrants: we will NOT charge credit cards directly on site. On-site registration payments must be made in cash or through Stripe.
You will be required to enter your participant data.
Detailed payment instructions will also be given.
1. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel a registration.
2. Your registration will be considered complete only after payment on our end has been received and all required participant data has been provided.
3. Cancellations (from Authors) will not be accepted.
4. Non-Authors can cancel their registration until 1 October 2023, 23:59 AoE Time.
The applicable cancellation fee will be 50% of the registration fee plus any bank handling charges.
Cancellations requested after the above deadline will not be accepted.